A person finishes education and will start looking for a job. There are times when in spite of trying a lot, there is no success and frustration sets in. At such times, they would turn to Career astrology by date of birth to know chances of getting the job. Here, a study of the Job astrology would also give us a heads up on Job vs Business astrology means if job is better or business for the individual.
Mostly, astrologers would do a career prediction by telling you about the opportunities of getting a job. Some things we need to check while doing an astrological reading before arriving at conclusion are:
1. Placement of the 10th House Lord in the chart
2. Strength and nature of the 10th House Lord
3. Planets positioned in the 10th House
4. Transit of the 10th House Lord
5. The present Mahadasha and Antardasha and if it is favourable for the individual getting a job.
Time of getting job can be checked by seeing the transit of the 10th House Lord. When there is a connection with Ascendant or its Lord and has a strong aspect of Saturn, there is increase in chance of getting a job especially if Mahadasha or Antardasha supports him as per Career Prediction.
Timing of First Job: 1st house: First house represents yourself and personality so you should involve yourself for getting a job.
10th house: Tenth house is the house of career and authority and needs o be considered while getting a job.
11th house: Eleventh house is the house of gains and income and during transit if 11th house activates the person can get hike/promotion. Improvement in gains can show getting a job
6th house: Sixth house is the house of daily work and service and shows our daily routine life. Sixth House should be considered as we go for job daily.
Mahadasha and Antardasha (MD/AD)/ Transits: Mahadasha and antardashaare an important part in our career and status. The Mahadasha we go through, the characteristics of the planet shows the career we will choose. For example: Suppose someone has a Jupiter Mahadasha , the person could be a teacher / preacher.
The transits of the planet of MD/AD should activate these houses: 1st, 6th, 10th, 11th. It is not necessary that Mahadasha should belong to those houses even theantardasha planet which is transiting or activating the houses could bring job opportunity but the dasha should be of 10 to 12 months to make any impact.
While calculating the transit we should remember that if transit takes place in weak sign (for example venus transitsvirgo), the person could have less opportunity in work or in getting a job or s/he can also be fired.The transits are more relevant in a job than business.
Predicting change of job:
9th house: As 9th house is 12th from 10th, the person can lose his job and thus this House and its Lord are important.
5th house: 5th house is 8th from 10th and this means change in career, so planets in 8th house or its lord plays an important role.
Mahadasha and Antardasha: If a person is going through dasha of 5th and 9th house, it means the person changes jobs. If a person runs only through the dasha of ninth house, it means loss of job with difficulty getting another one.
Transits of planet: If the transits of planet with long duration (like jupiter, saturn, rahu-ketu) directly impact 5th and 9th house then also it is indicative of jobchange.If the 10th lord transit through 8th house then also it gives change in career but how much fruitful the change of career will depend on the sign. For example if saturn transits through Aries in 8th house then the person may get a job but s/he may not be able to hold the job for a long time.
Remedies for struggle in job and career:
1) They say that Goddess Lakshmi resides at the tip of the fingers of our hand, Lord Vishnu resides at the base of our palm and Goddess Saraswati resides in the middle of our palm. When one glances at both their palms as soon as they wake up, all three deities are worshipped and are blessed with a prosperous and successful career. Chant the following mantra while looking at your hands “Karagre Vasate Lakshmi Kara Madhye Saraswati Kara Mooletu Govinda Prabhatekar Darshanam”
कराग्रे वसते लक्ष्मी कारामधये सरस्वती करामूले तु गोविंद प्रभातेरदर्शनम् ”
2) Offering of boiled rice should be done to crows on Saturdays. The raven represents the planet Saturn, which rules over the profession in Astrology.
3) Water to be taken in a copper vessel and add jaggery.and offer it to the Sun in the morning. This should be done before an hour of dawn. The Mantra “Om Hreem Suryaaye Namaha” – ओम् ह्रीं सूर्याय नमः should be recited 11 times while offering the water.
4) Recite the Gayatri Mantra and Mahamrityunjaya Mantra for at least 31 times each.
5) Lord Ganesha is known as VighnaVinaashak (the one who destroys the obstacles) so his beej mantra “Om Gam Ganpataye Namaha” has to be recited to give benefit in case the person is facing problems in career.
6) Take a lime and 4 cloves should be pierced into it keeping it in your right hand and with complete devotion recite the mantra “Om Shree Hanumate Namaha” 21 times. After completion the recitation, keep the lime in your purse. This will help grow your business and if you are in a job then you will find good opportunities. If you are going to meet a person for an important job, do this remedy for success in that job.
7) Also, suppose an individual is facing constant delays in job and career and is not getting the desired and due promotions, then make few sweets ofjaggery and offer it in flowing water like the river.